Help for English

Travelling - all over the world

Aw,I love traveling as well:) Last week I was in Venezia with my fam.There was carnival and it was an amazing experience.Not to mention that the weather was brilliant and now I'm so sad to be back at home.
In May I'm going to Birmingham.Just few days after passing my final exams at school.I'm going with my friend to Supernatural convention – con with actors and actress from the tv show supernatural ;)

To ulda: I like mountains too. I visited italian, french and austria Alps in winter and this year I´m going to visit Alps in summer. I´m looking forward to it. I like czech mountains too, but only in summer. We made some trips with bycicle in czech mountains.

HI, I can speak english only little. :oops: I´m going to visit Alps in summer too.I am curious. I like traveling and walking in mountains. Jotunheimen (Norway) is very nice mountains :-) Past sunday I walked in Jeseníky, but it was bad weather.

Hi, my favourite foreing country is Slovakia. I have grand grandparents here. The are in their eighteen. Than there is my horrible aunt Julia. I hate her, she is younger than me. In Slovakia there is much better mountains than Czechs. Last year we were in Tatry.

they are in their eighty

I have visited so many coutries, almost all Europe. I must definitely thank to my parents. If I didn't have them, I wouldn't go anywhere. So thanks very much.
I guess I can't say what country was the best. Maybe, I would say Spain, because it was a long time ago, and I almost don't remember it. What I only remember is that was a great holiday, and I had a great time with other children.
Lately, I have not been anywhere with my parents. Because I am already an eighteen-year-old and I have accomplished the driving licence I can set out on a journey I want without my parents, just with a bunch of the best friends.

Hi, Tatry is interesting mountains, but their lakes are more interesting. I was in Slovenský ráj. Prielom Hornátu is very nice place. Clean river, forest, outlooks…- I like it.
:-)

Yes there are many beutiful lakes in Slovakia mountains. I was beside Skalnaté pleso 3 years ago.

My favourite country I have been to is Azerbaijan (maybe because I haven't visited so many of them :-D ) where I visited a friend of mine Mushvig. I like it for the people's hospi­tality, friendliness and patriotism – you woudln't believe how local people love everything you can find in their country.
An exampl:
We went to the botanical garden in the capital Baku (so important that in the middle of it there was even a national botanical university/in­stitute!!!). Well, if I go from my house in Ostrava to the bus stop through the alley, I can see more nature there than in their botanical garden!! It was basically a concrete pavement about 1km long with a two types of tree or bush on the sides! The best way how to describe it: After the ten-minute walk and Mushvig's happiness and pride through whole garden me and Mushvig went to the open restaurant in the middle of the area. We sat down and he said astonished: „Look, Eďa, there is an OAK behind you!!!!“

So if he was so excited about the oak, you can imagine how the rest of the garden could look :-).

Anyway, Baku is lovely and people will love you. Although, being the post-communist country so having the knowledge of Russian (otherwise they speak something like Turkish), they assume that all foreigners must be Russian so that everybody on the street will start talking to you in Russian. When I say everybody, I mean everybody. Everybody there wants to speak to a foreigner. I was even swimming in the sea when there were people around me trying to start the conversation :-).

And my favourite city? Budapest. Can highly recommend :).

It is interesting story. I had to translate with a dictionary :oops: azerbaijan is a little exotic country for me. I visited Estonia, Latvia a Lithuania the two years ago. Tallin is the most beautiful town in those countries. There are medieval walls, gothic town hall and big orthodox cathedral (Alexandr Něvský). I saw a see of steeple st. Olaf. It is very photegenic town. :-)

Hi everybody. I was in Cuba one month ago and I was enthusiastic about it! There was clear and warm sea, beach with soft sand, nice nature, great weather, kind people. It is really interesting country. And Che Guevara is one of the most favouritest hero I have ever heard about abroad. The flight there took 11 hours, but it´s worth to see it.

hi to all from Nove mlyny! The weather is nice except the wind which is really strong… Lake is pretty ok, though… Nice temperature :)

Hi, were someone of you in Dominican Republic. I´m going to go there next year and I would like more info. Thanks

I already saw only a little peace of Europe. But must say I love traveling and I'm looking forward to travel again and get know another countries. I have visited only Vienna, Amsterdam, Belfast, Manchester and one small town called Saint Helens. I hope that in this next school year I'll visit Budapest, Vienna again :D and Frankfurt and in the far faaar future hope I will see the great buildings of Tokyo.

I love travelling! I'd like to go all over around the world, but it's unrealistic. I've visited many places, but the only in Europe. I've been twice to Bulgaria, in Chroatia, in France. Probably the best one was France, mainly I liked Paris very much. I visited many sights and of course went up the Eiffel tower.That was amazing to stand on the top and see distant surrounding and whole Paris everywhere around.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.