Help for English

Recenze

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
by Andrea
One of my favourite films is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It´s an adventure comedy, starring Johnny Depp, Freddie Highmore and Anna Sophia Roob.
The film is based on the book by british author Roald Dahl. The story takes place in chocolate factory. Five children spend the day the factory. The main character is Charlie. Other children lost in the factory. Charlie wins award. Wonka gives Wonka Factory. The film is gripping. The film has a happy ending.
The acting is very good. I especially liked Johnny Depp, who played the part Mr. Wonka. The film is accompanied by music and dancing. The special effects were very interesting and intertaining.
In my opinion, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory wonderful film, full of color and all kinds of chocolates . But in some moments it´s also scary.
However, it´s one of the best films with Johnny Depp.
potřebovala bych poradit jestli zde mám dobře časy, a jestli zde nemám nějaké gramatické chyby a tak. Předem děkuji :)

prosím mám tam nějakou chybu nebo mám tam dobře časy :) děkuji :)

The story is set in
spend the day in the factory
other children get lost in the factory
Wonka gives Wonka??? Nemá tam být Wonka gives him? Možná si už ale nepamatuju film :)

entertaining
is a wonderful film with lots of colors…
at some moments

jj děkuji moc má tam být him wonka factory :) mockrát děkuji :)

Semtam ještě chybí člen:

The story is set in THE chocolate factory.
Charlie wins AN award.

děkuji :)

Chtěla jsem se zeptat zítra mám tuto recenzi odevzdávat, nemám tam ještě nějaké chyby? předem děkuji :)

… who played the part OF Mr. Wonka
„B“ritish author – ne british

DĚKUJI :))

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.