Help for English

Light and Darkness in the world.

Welcome to discute forum of magic,L and D,ghosts,unbeliable things and souls.

Light will someday return and crush evil at all worlds.

… and the Sun will rise high above the sky and gods of the light will return to their realms. That's what is written in the Prophecy.

Are you „Knight of Light“,too?(Adík)

I'm not sure. I haven't yet been born as a knight of light. I'm still waiting 'cause the darkness is still here.

You write as my friend,you cannot be from the darkness.
I am sure,that you are not treachious satanistic.They are nice speaked,but evil.If you meet them,you can vomit.

I had met one of them before the darkness came and now he still lives hiden in the dark mist. He's waiting and preparing his evil plans.

I have no words for them.

But people from the Light can too fall into Darkness :?

Yes, you are right. Hope you never fall for such a terrible place and ideas… :-)

you too

Hi, do you have fear of the dark? Do you have fear of solitude? Who will say where is limits between light and darkness?

Hi, when I was a child I used to going out to forest at night imagining all the creatures which could be hidden in the trees. I really loved it. (Fortunately my parents didn't know about it for they were sweetly sleeping in their beds.:-)) Later, dark and solitude – or rather a kind of privacy – started to be my friends when I played my – maybe a bit strange – games. One of my favourite was „a blind one“ – walking round the dark house with eyes closed trying not to hit anything but doing a very important and difficult task. Sleeping in a countryside, in an old castle, creaky wagons, or at some odd places has been my game till time I had opportunity to go out alone and stay somewhere during night. Sometimes, dark and privacy can be your best friend. :-)

Light is just photons. Dark is vaccum – absence of photons.

There is one diference beetwen light and darkness.Light is a good, darkness is an evil.Magic is too evil.I knew it in my life.When I used the magic last, It hurted me.And my sixth sense said me what to do.Today I use the new style.There are constituents of my believe, strenght of mind, love and imprecation

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.