Help for English

Letenky v USA

Nemáte někdo zkušenosti s nákupem vnitrostátních letenek po USA? Můžete mi dát nějaké rady popř. odkázat na nějaký vyhledávací server?
Díky

Have a look at www.expedia.com or www.travelocity.com. ANother alternative is http://www.cheapoair.com, but I've never used it (I don't fly within in the United States – I fly in and out of Washington DC).

You can also look at www.kayak.com to research flight prices.

ANother option if you're willing is the train – www.amtrak.com

Thanks a million !!!

I'll have a look.

Oh, boy. Trains in the U.S. are surprisingly expensive (in comparison with flights). And it takes ages to reach the destination. Who would want to use them? :-)

Sheldon Cooper

Well, taking the train in the is an experience in itself – you don't take trains to make your life easier or get somewhere faster – the sole exception being the express train between DC and New York, which IS faster and better than driving or flying. It takes ages because the US IS VERY BIG!! :-) (Czech Republic would fit into the state of Illinois). But it can be a great way to experience things like the west coast, for example – I've never taken that train, but everything I've read about it makes me want to – the scenery is supposed to be amazing.

I didn't check to see if Expedia and Travelocity list the low-cost airlines in the US – you might want to google to see. Southwest and Jet Blue are apparently decent and affordable ways of getting around the US.

:Magdalena: Yes, that's absolutly true. He loves trains. I remember the episode with Sheldon travelling to the conference :-)

:američanka: Right, I guess, planes are better for a long-haul destinations while trains are more comfortable for short journeys.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.