Help for English

Movies I am looking forward to seeing

I can see a lot of fans of fantasy movies, that's great. I like it too. But now I'm really looking forward to watch The Dark Knight Rises. It's gonna be amazing. I'm pretty sure about that.

I am no comic fan, I'd like to see The Amazing Spiderman though (Emma Stone is starring in it, you know, and Andy Garfield:-))

…director's name is Webb – what a coincidence :-D

Yeah, I've been thinking I should go to watch it. I mean the amazing spiderman, but I still dunno. i don't know if it worth to go to the cinema. And about dark knight.. You don't have to be a fan or comic fan. That movie has so smart screenplay..

EDIT: Uff… sorry about double post. I don't know how to delete it, guess I can't..

Anybody curious about J.J.Abrams' Star Trek Into Darkness?

Still waiting for The Hobbit as written some time ago. Adding The Breaking Dawn, Part 2.

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Lucka Skrčená vložený před 12 lety

Still waiting for The Hobbit as written some time ago. Adding The Breaking Dawn, Part 2.

Can't wait to see The Hobbit. I just hope that the overall impression doesn't turn out to be a disappointment in comparison to the trilogy.

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Martin Hofman vložený před 12 lety

Can't wait to see The Hobbit. I just hope that the overall impression doesn't turn out to be a disappointment in comparison to the trilogy.

There's too much money at stake to screw it…I believe Peter Jackson is perfectly aware of that:-)

I have seen The Amazing Spider-man by the way. And I was amazed :-)

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Geo vložený před 12 lety

There's too much money at stake to screw it…I believe Peter Jackson is perfectly aware of that:-)

We'll soon see… :-)

This might be interesting: http://www.imdb.com/…e/tt0454876/ I have read the book…

I am looking forward to seeing GRAVE ENCOUNTERS 2
one of the best horrors in my opinion :-)

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Lucka Skrčená vložený před 12 lety

Well, seen the Part 2 on Saturday. It met my expectations. It was fun. Nothing less, nothing more. Two highlights, though: first, a funny one, when Jacob stripped in front of Charlie in order to “help”, and second, when we all felt relieved that Carlisle, Jasper, Seth, Esme and the others had not been dead. :-)

Well, this could be good: http://www.imdb.com/…vi564438809/ Love the music :-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.