Help for English

Cars and Motorcycles

Hi there, what about to talk about more boyish stuff? What about cars and motorbikes? I love them, I drive them, I ride them, I fix them really enthusiastically. What about you? Tell me what do you drive or ride, or like to drive or ride. Which make is the best according your opinion and why? There is lot of technical words we can exercise.

I drive whatever I want… of course, on my PC :-D
What car, specifically, do u like?

My age doesn't allow me to drive a car but I want to drive Ford Crown Victoria :)

Pretty long time before somebody put something down here. I began to think that I am in a company of just humanities herds ;-). Well, I like funny cars. Before long a friend of mine let me drive his Evo IX. Nice ride, really, though I was rather surprised by behaving of the petrol turbo engine. You need to revv it rather lot to make it funny and the sound is properly wicked then too. My current favorite cars would be Impreza. But I hardly manage to persuade my wife to buy it :-). She'd prefer something more stylish – like S2000 or an American muscle like Camaro – but the first generation.

yeah, S2000 is very cool :-)

It's motor is the best on this car I'd say. It is said S2000 is the only car you can confuse with a motorbike by its sound. The rev limiter is set at 9000RPM – gorgeous sound. My car's got the rev limiter set at nearly 7000RPM and even this is good enough.

It's motor is the best on this car I'd say. It is said S2000 is the only car you can confuse with a motorbike by its sound. The rev limiter is set at 9000RPM – gorgeous sound. My car's got the rev limiter set at nearly 7000RPM and even this is good enough.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.