Help for English

Shopping and Fashion vocabulary test (revision)

Komentáře k článku: Shopping and Fashion vocabulary test (revision)

Re:

Pořád stejná písnička… Zdržte se prosím podobných nevhodných a zcestných komentářů. A pokud nevíte, co to znamená ‚in the sales‘, najděte si to.

SALE (Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dic­tionary) (online)

noun [C]
an occasion when goods are sold at a lower price than usual:
a mid-season/end-of-season sale
a clearance/closing-down sale
I bought this in the January sales.
sale goods/prices

Re: Re:

Ne, Rudo či Jardo. Tohle nepomáhá. Nesnažte se to teď zahrát do autu, že chcete někomu pomoct. Jsi mimo. Vůbec tam nejde o nějaké THE či JANUARY. V jiném slovníku (Např. LONGMAN Dictionary of Contemporary English) uvádí jen variantu IN THE SALES, stejně tak jako v knize First Certificate Language Practice – pouze IN THE SALES.

Vy máte velmi omezený pohled na angličtinu. ŽE existují i jiné varianty angličtiny, např. britská, víte jen z doslechu. Když to nepoužíváte vy a lidé kolem vás, tak to nutně musí být špatně. Jenže na váš názor se nikdo neptá. Když se chci zeptat na názor, udělám to. Ale neptám se vás…

Tím končím tuto nesmyslnou konverzaci. KOmentáře už sem prosím nepište.

Re: Re: Re: Re:

You can't make IT drink…

…or ‚HIM‘ meaning ME? If I'm the HORSE, why should I drink something YOU lead me to when I have access to reliable sources written by people with experience, people who GET PUBLISHED by Oxford University Press, Cambridge, Macmillan, Longman…

But ENOUGH of this. I'm getting sick and tired of your nitwit comments.

To Rudyard:What are you aiming at? Don't mar this website with your illogical and goppin´ remarks…If you wanna make people devour your nonsense you´d better make your own site… And if you wanna point something out there are much more polite ways to do so… And if you are into proverbs I´ve also one for you: There´s no fool like an old fool… Just think about that and chill out…By the way-90% great test! :-)

supeeer!!100% :-)

What a noob he is!!!!

That´s it. You have just revealed your true face Mr. Rudyard. You are a meaningless flamer with terrible manners. Start behaving yourself or you shall ruin the nature of this free-of-charge website which we all love!

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od ramonis vložený před 17 lety

What a noob he is!!!!

That´s it. You have just revealed your true face Mr. Rudyard. You are a meaningless flamer with terrible manners. Start behaving yourself or you shall ruin the nature of this free-of-charge website which we all love!

Re: What a noob he is!!!!

How could he possibly ruin it?

opinion

Let me present a similie. Its like Tomáš Řepka versus Czech Gambrinus League low football matches attandtance. It is tightly interconnected. Not just a coincident.

To Rudyard

One information for you, Oxford Advanced Learner's Dic­tionary says this sentence,for example: „I bought a coat IN THE SALES.“ So, please, try first to use your brain before you start to argue.:-)

reagovat

Je to prostě super :-D Díky za přípravu a práci, kterou s tím máte. Všem nám moc pomáháte v učení Díky, díky Ester

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.