Help for English

Study @ home or abroad?

Yes, their educational system is very different. Children start school when they are 5. But there is a big question. „Are the schools uniforms a good idea?“ What do you think?

I'm studying English at a language school Cloverleaf in Ostrava. It's a very good school but I think studying abroad is better, definitely. :-D

What do you mean about study abroad for one year? Big disadvantage is you lost one year in Czech school. Whot do you mean?

I would say it's much more better because, you give a lot of experience to your life and learn English :-)

to Jacisko: I can assure you once you have spent there a year, you won´t think about it as the lost year at all!! The language is a big advantage nowadays plus you will have so many experiences abroad!
And I can tell you I spent four years at university and I wish
I spent those four years working in four different countries so that now I would know four languages. I think with the knowledge of four languages, I wouldn´t need to worry about my job in future at all…

to Editas: Oh you are really bold.

to editas: You can say that again.

To Jacisko. It just seems like. When I was asked to go to study abroad – and it was even Poland for 6 month – I was scared about this decision and as you wrote – I was afraid about losing 6 months at university. But before I decided, it had been full and I lost my opportunity. Pushed by this fact, I ran to the office begging them to take me as well. They did and I do not regret anything, it brought me many experiences… although not much experience unfortunately :). Anyway, you will see. Once you have decided, you will be happy about your decision. Because once you are somewhere you will do your best and you won't just passively watch..

To Battlefield: Ah, good idiom. I have tried to express something like that many times but I always fabricated something like ours: ‚You don‘t need to tell me' etc. which was probably always non-understood :-D.

Hm, looking at my grammar, I am not sure if I can write ‚non-understood‘, what do you think?
And second issue – I never know when I write four verbs if there goes 2nd ‚to‘ or not.. ‚I was asked to go TO study abroad‘… ?

i would like to improve my skills in english but i am very busy and i would like to know something how can i improve my skills in my country because i have problems with listening..thank

then just listen, the internet is full of english :-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.