Help for English

speaking with beginner

i found…that speaking with beginner is very important for them (beginners)…

heee…pjerdy..­...could you tell me something about that effortless english??? i saw on that website and it looks quite good.....

Hello, everybody. I learn English a few day and I found this page. I must start to learn English very intensive, because my knowledges do not enough for important work's intervi­ews.Have a nice time bye.

to vosa.p I would like to buy these CDs effortless english, but I do not know how and mainly where?? I did not find how much cost it? :-(

Well, your english is quite good if you learn just a few days…

hello everybody

Hi everybody ! :-)

hi all, recently I realised that my english is totally awful…as you can see
:shock:
and I really want to change it, but I need somebody for daily writing & chatting & talking.
please let me know, icq 219633537

hi, is anybody here

Hey guys, let's talk.
It is especially for beginners. Try to introduce yourself in 10 sentences. However, if you feel like writing more, no problem.
You can write anything you want.
So let's do it.

Hi all, i looking for person or people who would like to write in English.

So, what are you really look forward to in summer holiday ? what are you going to do the time ? i look forward to a lot of leisure time becouse i do not go to school and i will spend the time with my friends or my family for example in swimming pool or grill party.
and the second half summer holiday i am going to england. i am going to learn english in school one month. i hope that i improve in listening and speaking and my our english lessons will be easy for me.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.