Help for English

How fast do you read?

Hi, there it was said, that it depends on many many factors. The most important (for me) is level (how u undersand, write, read – how u r good in English, and I´m not so good but I try to be better and better). I don´t know how can I do that to be better, but I know that now it is not so good how it could be. I watch TV quite often (of course in English – some movies, serials, but I have to use quite a lof English subtitles). Reading is for me much easier than listening. I started with reading English books when I was at grammar school (it was easy English – with 200 words in book an more…), now I try to read „normal“ English book. I read at the moment the book „Emily the Strange – Stranger and Stranger“. I was surprised that is so difficult. It is the most difficult I have ever read. The czech translation (version) is easy and written for much younger – for teenagers – people than for me. (there is not czech translation of this book but of 2 previous). That book (english) is good for adult and for children too because of very rich vocabulary and funny parts.
I will be glad if u write me some advice how to read and SPEAK (that´s my big problem) better. Thanks and have a nice day.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.