Help for English

Movies I am looking forward to seeing

You bet I know. But his one supposed be one of the best x-men movies. Since it goes way back in time before the x-men race got split, a lot of them getting killed in the process, we all get to see our favorite old-time characters once again so that they can save our planet. Isn't that great? 

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Battlefield vložený před 10 lety

You bet I know. But his one supposed be one of the best x-men movies. Since it goes way back in time before the x-men race got split, a lot of them getting killed in the process, we all get to see our favorite old-time characters once again so that they can save our planet. Isn't that great? 

I saw the movie and was a lot disappointed, there was too much talking and little action. Sure, there were several funny moments but that didn't cut it. In my opinion, the previous movie First Class was way better 

Gonna have to see it for my myself to pass judgment on this one. But hey, in the last couple of years my interest in action-packed loads-of-hi-tech-effects kill-everything kind of movies has been fading away in place of more introvert, “talking” movies, so to speak. So I might as well enjoy this one!

Anyways, any of you seen Godzilla? Heard it sucks balls At least, that's why my friends told me. I hoped I would kick ass, as my favorite breaking bad character was in it. Turns out Mr. White might not save the movie on his own…

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Geo vložený před 10 lety

Belle.. Basically, it's about a painting: http://en.wikipedia.org/…zabeth_Belle

It was splendid…It is a love story, to be sure, but not a dull one, and a rather interesting history lesson, too. Anyone who liked Amazing Grace will like this.

(By the way, I feel a little bit awkward for posting these “girl” movies among all you sci-fi lovers…just for the record – I enjoyed The Amazing Spiderman 2, and I intend to see Days of Future Past ;))

It was splendid…It is a love story, to be sure, but not a dull one, and a rather interesting history lesson, too. Anyone who liked Amazing Grace will like this.

(By the way, I feel a little bit awkward for posting these “girl” movies among all you sci-fi lovers…just for the record – I enjoyed The Amazing Spiderman 2, and I intend to see Days of Future Past ;))

:-D Don't worry, Geo, I like your posting here. I, myself, enjoy all movies as long as they are worth seeing and as long as I don't expect too much or I expect exactly what the movie is about to show. I saw the Expendables 3 on Sunday and it was cool (Sly is charming even though he's old and shaky in a way) – but Antonio ruled.

And thanks for the tip, anyway. ;-) BTW, the Days of Future Past is great, too.

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Lucka Skrčená vložený před 10 lety

:-D Don't worry, Geo, I like your posting here. I, myself, enjoy all movies as long as they are worth seeing and as long as I don't expect too much or I expect exactly what the movie is about to show. I saw the Expendables 3 on Sunday and it was cool (Sly is charming even though he's old and shaky in a way) – but Antonio ruled.

And thanks for the tip, anyway. ;-) BTW, the Days of Future Past is great, too.

That's very kind of you, thanks. Now next to the third Hobbit, something interesting is coming out (of the woods :)): a fantasy musical??? If the story is as good as the cast, well…

That's very kind of you, thanks. Now next to the third Hobbit, something interesting is coming out (of the woods :)): a fantasy musical??? If the story is as good as the cast, well…

Huh, that's like the night sky… And then I looked at the director… of course it's him… Rob Marshall. Well, thanks for the tip! BTW, anybody seen The Boxtrolls? It's a lovely picture both for children and their parents. (thu)

Boxtrolls? Not yet, but I'm going to…I am glad to see a favourable opinion, the only review (of dubbed version) I have read so far wasn't much enthusiastic.

Oh, and I.MUST.SEE.THIS :-)

3rd Hunger Games and 3rd Hobbit. Anybody seen the Mockingjay yet?

I cannot wait to see 3rd Hobbit, American sniper and Unbroken

The Imitation Game is brilliant. Benedict's English was music to my ears and the story is really worth seeing.

Where is possible to see the movie Regression?

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od dandenka vložený před 9 lety

Where is possible to see the movie Regression?

Answered via pm.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.