Help for English

HOUSEWORK (domácí práce)

Komentáře k článku: HOUSEWORK (domácí práce)

Vyklidit myčku se řekne tedy clear out the dishwasher? Dej nádobí do myčky a zapni jí by se dalo říct load the dishwasher and turn it on?

Vyklidit myčku se řekne tedy clear out the dishwasher? Dej nádobí do myčky a zapni jí by se dalo říct load the dishwasher and turn it on?

Podle pořadí běžného úzu:

• empty the dishwasher (and turn it off, switch it off)
  • unload the dishwasher
  • take/get the stuff/things/dishes/pl­ates/washing-up out of the dishwasher [hovorově – kvůli get a stuff]
  • clear the stuff/things/dishes/pl­ates/washing-up out of the dishwasher
  • clear out the dishwasher (Ngram doesn't find any examples, but it is used)

Opačným směrem:

• Put/get/load the stuff/things/dishes/pl­ates/washing-up in(to) the dishwasher and turn it on, switch it on, start it up, get it going [“dát do pohybu”], put it on
  • load (up) the dishwasher
  • fill (up) the dishwasher

Další slovní zásoba v [AmE] kontextu:

How to Get the Dishes Done After a Dinner Party

… we do like to fill up that dishwasher and get it going!

Všimněte si v odkazu [jedině AmE) bus as I go [= (BrE + AmE) I clear (away) the dirty dishes from the table.] “As I go” = průběžně.

(Nádobí) umeju!: I'll wash up, I'll do the washing-up, I'll wash the stuff up, I'll wash up the stuff, I'll do the dishes, I'll get the washing-up done, I'll get the dishes done, I'll see to the washing-up, I'll deal with the washing-up, I'll handle the washing-up, I'll take care of the washing-up, leave the washing-up to me, let me do the washing-up. [stressed syllables in bold]

Při úklidu si vždycky říkám anglicky, co dělám, a slovní zásoba při domácích pracích je velmi potřebná.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.