Help for English

Nature and sport

Hello,
is there anybody who loves sport and nature too?

Yes, I love nature too but on the other hand I don't like sport.

Hi, I like both of them but I prefer sports, especially martial arts. I thought that it is just boring thing for punks. However, I realized that it is very useful and it's so much fun that you wouldn't believe :-D

Hello,
I like many kinds of sports (table tennis, tennis, volleyball, etc.), but my most favourite kind is cycling. And of course the best environment for cycling is nature. So I like doing sports in nature. :)

Hello. I love sports and nature. I play tennis, volleyball, do swimming, cycling and snowboarding. So I´m in nature from april to october with bycicle and during winter with snowboard. I like mountains. I also do geocaching, is anybody here, who do it too?

Hiya

I am sorry, but I just don't see the connection between these two things.

Nor do I. :-D

Hello.. For me is a sport most important. I´ve tried basketball, football, floorball, but now, I go to run every second day and everyday build my musculature. I would to try bungeejumping.. But I don´t have any money :(..And nature?? I love nature, because without nature we won´t to live for many next years. I hate the buisinessmen whose cut our trees for money..

You're just like me. I've tried gymnastic, „karate“, baseball, turistic unit, swimming… Lot of time spent on it. :? :-D

Hi, I like nature, I like to walk in the nature and I grow the herbs.
As regards sports I like hiking, archery, byking, skiing, gymnastic and dance. It is possible that it is a litle more.
From my opinion it is the best to combine both activities together. Do the sports in the nature. :-)

Hi everybody…I love basketball…I have been playing this sport since I was about ten(5years)…I also love weight training. Basketball and weight training belong to each other :-) I visit gym 3times a week and that's really great 'cause I can do whatever I want, I can go there whenever I want and nobody says me what to do or what not to do....... :-)

Hello everybody :-) ! I used to ride horses. This is the best way of combining the passion for sport and nature at the same time, don't you think? Unfortunatelly, when I was twenty or so I had to give it up due to my injury. But I found quite equivalent kind of sport – cycling. Well, in spring it takes me some time to get into shape again, because my body is quite lazy after winter :-).
And I also love hiking, especially in the mountains. Their mighty power charges me with a lot of energy – well, it's a kind of therapy for me.
I also used to love swimming, but one day, I don't know why, this passion disappeared all of sudden. It's a mystery for me even now :-).
So please, share with us your passion and experiences you have with sport and nature. I will read them :-)

Well, I've been swimming for 5 years and since September 2008 I'm a member of Water Rescue Service – Lifeguard. It's a really good kind of sport… You do something for yourself and simultaneously for the others :) :)

To seqwence: That sounds interesting. What must such a lifeguard manage to do to be able to do this job? And do you have any interesting experience you could tell us? For instance, have you ever had to resque anyone's life? And where do you serve (well, you do not have to answer this question :-) but you might tell us if it is at the swimming pool or somewhere abroad at the seaside)?

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.