Help for English

What's your favorite book?

Hello !
I don´t understand… :-O I learn English… But I can´t it.
:-)
I wanted to speak English !!!
You answered !!!

My favourite books are Eragon and Eldest.Momentally I read fanasy books.

My oppinion about the best book in the world? I think there´s not only one, of course. But I have read two books that are the basic reading for me – Sophia´s choice by William Styron and Idiot by F.M.Dostojevskij. Is there anyone who has read them? Unfortunatelly the books weren´t mine in spite of the fact that I have read them about five times so I´d like to buy them. But today, books are toooo expensive:( So if you have these books at home and you don´t like them and don´t need them I´m going to accept your offers. This mean I´d like to buy Idiot in Czech, Sophia´s choice in Czech and English. And if you have some books by Paulo Coelho in English I´ll buy them too. So let me your offer on my account as a private message:) thanks…

And if you are beginners with reading in English a can recomend you some books of the edition The Penguin. They have about five levels, it means that number of the worlds used in the book is just higher and higher with every level. When I began with readnig in Engllish, I read for exampla The Shorts Stories of Sherlock Holmes and it was fine and very useful fo me. So have a nice time with your favourite thrilling detective stories:)

I have read several books for elementary students recently and the best of them are Wizard of Oz and Mother Teresa. It is really good and interesting reading. I myself recommend you to read it.

I reckon The Lord Of The Rings is undoubtedly the best book I've ever read.It's not a story what makes this book so unique, though. I adore the vast range of vocabulary he used and formation of senteces, too. Despite being an exceptional work even in Czech, the original English version is much more exquisite. Apart form this, I've fallen in love with Shakespeare's Rome and Juliet. Oh, and I've almost forgotten to mention my favourite poetry.
Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove;
Yeah, Shakespeare, again. And Francesco Petrarca is flawless as well. Yet, having written in Latin, he is not so easy to comprehend as English poets are to me.

Hey, that is my favorite Shakespeare sonnet!!!!! I even spoke about this one in my final exam in British and American Literature. I LOVE the ending of this one, too.

Right, my favourite book. That would be definitely The Godfather. Mario Puzo had outstanding ability of description and narration. The movie is good, too. Marlon Brando seems to be the right person for a „decent“ mobster!

Im not that hot reader. But sometimes I run across a book catchings my attention. My favourite books are as follows: Vybíjená, Román pro ženy and Báječný rok 2006 by Michal Viewegh, next famous Egypťan Sinuhet by Mika Waltari, Tracyho tygr by William Saroyan and PODIVNÝ PŘÍPAD SE PSEM by Mark Haddon. The book is interesting mainly for people like mathemathics, logic, psychology. It has became a bestseller. Maybe I will try to read again ´cause it is exciting. There is point of view on the part of 15 year-old boy suffering from autismus – in Czech… Christopher is at once a genius and mental defective! And what can be said about poetry and me?? Well, I pretty keep away from it… When I was a child I used to listen reading Mum a book Dětem or Sedmero pohádek by František Hrubín. I really like him this very day!! :-)

Hi, because of my love to American English the first EN-book which I had bought was „White Fang“ written by Jack London. When I was 12 I looked for some special methods which would help me to learn an U.S.English the most simple way.. The named book had been the best election at that time..
Check : original text is written in original language So English :-D but under every EN word is Czech word meaning… The biggest advantage upon is, however, ease with you get it under.. Try it..

I alternate between reading cook books and reading diet books. 8-)

It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations. Bartlett's Familiar Quotations is an admirable work, and I studied it intently. The quotations when engraved upon the memory give you good thoughts. They also make you anxious to read the authors and look for more. ~ Winston Churchill

Hi im andrea and i looking fo¨r teacher english language

Hello
I love reading, that's my hobby. To my favourite authors pertain: Stephen King, J.R.R. Tolkien, Wilbur Smith, J. K. Rowling, Prévet (poetry), and more…
I found very good books in every genre. However, I read fantasy, most often:-D

Hi,

I haven´t much time to read, but I try to read some books from Penguin´s readers – the books for people who learn english, the books are writted according to levels from beginner to advanced. I have been reading intermediate and upper intermediate. I can recommend it to you, it is interesting. I like As time goes by. And from Czech books I like Foglar´s books.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.