Help for English

Penfriend

Hello everybody

hi all, recently I realised that my english is totally awful…as you can see
:shock:
and I really want to change it, but I need somebody for daily writing & chatting & talking.
please let me know, icq 219633537

hello!! Could you like a my penfrend. I´m study english one mounth.

I think, if you write, you study english just for month, there'll be a little chance, that somebody will let you now.
Just write, you are looking for a penfriend :-)

Hello, is here anybody who would write with me in english? I learn english for a long time, but I haven't a lot of time to study english intensive, so I expect that regulary writing with somebody will be good way to improve. I think we could write e-mails. Thanks for your answers.

proc sakra nemluvite czech<jste dementi a cela tadle stranka

Who knows speak Czech good, he want to know other languages also… You should visit rather the website www.pravidla.cz and finished studying any school…

to lolnik.george: we're writing in English 'cause we wanna practise this language…you will get a ban soon… :?

If here is still somebody, who wants to chat, just let me know.
I am looking forward to hearing from you
Battlefield

Hi, I´m Paja and I want to improve my English with some friend. I want to go abroad, but I have nobody for this plan. So..if you know, who live abroad or if you are going to travel abroad, write me, please. Have a nice day. My e-mail: kira.rebecc@seznam.cz

Hello everybody,
I am a chronic beginner and I am loking for a some people for chat and corvesation an English. I am technologist in Automotive and we have course of English one day of week, but It is a little.So writte me soon please, and We can begin!!!

Hi, I would like to improve writing and speaking in English, so I´m looking for somebody for this:) If you want to write or speak by Skype with me, write me, please:) Paja

Hi,I would like to write with someone in English,I am from Slovakia.Could anyone write back to me,PLEASE....­.dzana28@centrum­.sk

Hi,I would like to write with someone in English,I am from Slovakia,but I live i Prag.My Name is Angela,I am 32 years old. I´m study english only one year..My email is abaz.1@email.cz

hi i am from Slovakia and i would like to improve my skills in english..so i am looking for some friends for writting somet´hing in english..i am beginner in my opinion maybe more but i am not sure..i am boy…

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.