Help for English

Penfriend

no muzes poslat usmev coz muze znamenat prislib jiste komunikace, pravda je ze ja jsem taky neplatila..od­povedla jsem lidem co se ozvali me…jinak myslim 19 dolaru na mesic neni nic strasneho, tolik te stoji hodina anglictinu na skype a myslim ze se ti to vrati protoze jsem jich diky tomu absolvovala daleko vic a zadarmo…

Hello, I´m Martina. I would like to write with someone because my english isn´t very good:-(

btw. it's better to write contractions this way because it's the original way how people started using this. Using"it´s, I´m,…" is just one of the delusion of czech people. I've got a question.Why is this"´´´" not a part of english keyboard?

Hello. I am from the Czech Republic.My hobbies are animals, sports, music, ...... My speaking, writing, reading in English is very bad. I would like to write in English. I hope that it improve here with your help. Is there somebody? Pleas, write me. Thank you. Bay

Hi all English students!
I am looking for somebody who wants to speak English regularly, that means every day. Otherwise it doesn't have any sense. So for the start we can write to each other by emails or ICQ. Have a good mood during learning English! :)
Lada

Hi, I would like to write/speak with someone preferably from some English-spoken country to improve my english. I am 27 years old woman working and living in Prague. Please write me an email. Thanks in advance. :-)

Hi, I would like to write/speak with someone preferably from some English-spoken country to improve my english. I am 27 years old woman working and living in Prague. Please write me an email. Thanks in advance. :-)

Hallo all,
I´d like to make my english better because I want to study it and I´m afraid that my language level isn´t so good I want. If you speak english very well please write to me soon!! I know that I make many mistakes so I need help of somebody who can correct my english. Have a good time and answer me!! :-)

Another way to learn grammar is to read in English. Go online and read some news in English. 30 minutes a day is enough in my opinion, you pick it subconsciously.

Hello guys. Iam looking for a penfriend to talk to or write emails too. I need someone who loves english literature, grammar, just someone who is mad about english and would be happy to talk about it to me. I would like to become a teacher-so would be great to find here some teachers. I have just 2 certificates in English and learning english for 8 years. Went to UK and spent there 3 years. So I need a penfriend to help me improve my english and would be interested in English culture and literature. Is that possible? Many thanks

Hi. I would like to write whith someone. Is there somebody who write me? thanks. IvanaKubaskova@seznam.cz, Icq: 335362403 :o :-D

Hi I would like to find somebody who I can write in English to. Is there anybody? :-) My email is SilvieS1@seznam.cz

Hello folks! Have you ever heard of the „Message board“ at BBC sites? It is a virtual room where you can speak to any member of this room from all over the world through their threads. Each thread is founded by a member and usually contains a number of messages written by him/her and other members. It is just like a form of conversation. Select the thread that will suit you best. Or you can write a message in any thread you like. Or you can just open a conversation in your own thread, because if you choose an attractive name of your thread, the others will come to „speak“ to you. All you need is to sign up and start. So, good luck! :-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.