Help for English

How are you learning english?

hello......per­sonally.....i am a student and i study english normally.....i do not know about any my extraordinary technique studying english.....but recently i have been watching the films with english subtitles…it is quite good…mainly if you want improve your vocabulary and learn some phrases

The best is to watch it without them, because when you're talking to someone face-to-face, there are no subtitles included in the reality. But sometimes you just can't understand everything, and you're just thinking about: Did he really say wasp whore or egg ice-cream?

yes but i am not good enough in english…i need the subtitles to understand…my vocabulary is not good enough…a they speaks(in the movie)very quickly and they don´t open their mouth much :-) :-) :-) but in the reality you can stop them and ask them to speak slowly or to explain a word.....

OK, sometimes Even I need help. When they say Málaví and they mean mile away Practise more and more.

Well, … I usually learn English at school. But I want to have a better english, so… I red some english books a lot… I red The Little Prince by Antoine se Saint Exupery (full, – it was so hard) and The Happy Prince by Oscar Wilde (easier version). Sometimes, I watch some films in English. And I use English on the net – CNN, BBC, LONDON.com etc.
I really want to have better English. And I´d like to live in London… That´s my dream… :-)

I learn English 8 years and I feel like perpetual student. My English is not so good. I read some books from McMilan Publishing, listen to the music, watch some movies.

Hi there, I think the best way how to learn english and speak english fluently is to be in UK or USA. I´m an au pair and I can feel that my english is getting better.

Hi. I learn english 5 years but 2 years was bad. It wasn´t very good teacher.

Hi everyone, I started learn English in the end of 2007. Before I knew only basic phrases like „how are you, nice to meet you „ ect. I had to start with English because I had got new job. It was not easy I faced great challenge and I had to get over many hindrances. I have been successful. Presently I use English every day at my work for example: writing mail, talking on the phone, creation the presentation in English, speaking face to face with customers, ect. There are many ways how learn English, but in my opinion the most important thing is don’t give it up!!!! Everyone is able to learn English, but remember it takes the time. How it said Lenin “učit se, učit se, učit se” :-)

Yes, some of us say:„ENGLISH IS EASY!“ Plus we add:„But you must learn it every day!“ :-( :-D

hi i am peter and i was learning long time germany language and i learn 2 years english but i am self-study and i read a lot of articles and books and i have problems with listening…how can i improve my listening?thank you for advice..

try listening to everything you can find in english (podcasts,radi­o,movies without subtitles…, alway carry ipod,cell,mp3 player with you and just listen. There are plenty of options but you have to practise often and like what you listening :-)

Hi, I've been learning English for 5 years, but the first two years can't be called learning, but something like „trying“ to learn. Then I started to be interested in English and this web helped me a lot. After some time there was nothing to learn at school for me. So I decided to buy some books (that you recommend us on this website) to get better and I really did. But they „the only“ helped with grammar. I've always liked watching serials and listening to music in English. First I watched serials with english subtitles but now I watch them without subtitles and I understand almost all (I watch american serial Two and half man). Of course the best way how to learn english is go abroad to an english speaking country, but not everyone has this chance. So listen to everything you can in english and try to speak a lot about anything. And the most important thing is – never give up! Good luck!

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.