Help for English

The HAVE YOU EVER game

Předpřítomný čas v jeho nejčastější podobě si můžeme teď procvičit ve hře HAVE YOU EVER.

Jeden uživatel napíše otázku HAVE YOU EVER + cokoliv… např. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO ENGLAND?

Druhý uživatel na otázku odpoví… Yes, I'VE BEEN TO ENGLAND many times, nebo Yes, I'VE BEEN TO ENGLAND three times nebo No, I'VE NEVER BEEN TO ENGLAND apod. Může za to dodat něco konkrétnějšího, např. the first time I was in England was 2001 and it was amazing apod. (nezapomeňte, že u konkrétních situací už nebude předpřítomný ale minulý čas)

Za to vše napíše nějakou svojí otázku.

Have you ever been bitten by a dog?

Cool game!!

No, I have never been bitten by a dog. All dogs I've met so far were nice.

Have you ever driven a car?

Yes, I've driven a few cars. The first was my parent's one.

Have you ever jumped out of a window?

Yeah, surely I have! I enjoy jumping out of windows, providing those are not situated too high.

Have you ever kissed a person of the same sex?

What a personal question! Yes, I have kissed a person of the same sex, like a million times. Both my daughters have always liked being kissed and they like kissing me back (the oldest much less now since she's nearly 16). :-)

Have you ever written a poem?

If you mean a poem as a poem, I wrote several of them a couple of years back. But besides that I have a good few hundred of lyrics in a couple of languages to my credit. :-D

Have you ever watched the original version of a Japanese movie without subtitles?

No, I have never watched a movie like that. And given the fact I can't speak Japanese, it would be a waste of time. :-)

Have you ever gone camping?

Yes, I used to go camping when I was young. But now I am used to living my life with all the comforts of home.

Have you ever got drunk?

Well, I drink very, very occasionally. But yes, I have got drunk probably three times or so. I mean, as a teen, it's kind of hard not to get invovled in drinking alcohol. However, I do have to say I don't like to drink or party and I try to avoid alcohol as much as possible.

Have you ever thought what it would be like to be a native English speaker?

Yeah, I dreamed about it when I was a teenager. :-) Now I'm okay with who I am.

Have you ever touched a celebrity?

Yes, I have touched Viggo Mortensen many times – in my dreams! :-D In real life, I touched František Kaberle when I used to work in a video store as a teenager. But I don't know whether František can be seen as a real celebrity.

Have you ever done a bungee jump?

I haven't done a bungee jump and I don't think I ever will. I'm scared of these things. :)

Have you ever donated blood?

I have never donated blood. I have thought about it though.

Have you ever been pregnant? :-)

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Lucka Skrčená vložený před 11 lety

I have never donated blood. I have thought about it though.

Have you ever been pregnant? :-)

I haven't. But who knows – maybe one day… Arnie did it, why couldn't I? :)

Have you ever flown a kite in bed?

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.