Help for English

Nature and sport

You know what is really nice? How you feel calm and good when you interact with nature :) At least I feel that way :)

Seqwence, I have the same feeling about nature as you. I often visit „Českosaské Švýcarsko“ and I allways feel really great there, no worries, no stress, no flurry …

Exactly… My favorite area here is Pálava.. it's a bit further from here, but it's totally worth it! There's pretty much everything I need – water, calm and wine (? im just kidding :D )

Yes, wine from Pálava is very good :-D

I dont know, I've never had that one :-D But ive HEARD it's good :-)

Wine from Palava isn´t as good as you both think :-D I´ve had the chance to taste it and you know what ? :-D I´ll never do that again :-D

We have the best wine ever! :-)

Hi Lukina, I Found about six caches abroad. Three in Austria, one in Poland, and Three in Slovakia. And you? Do you found cachec abroad? What is your day rekord of found geocaches?

Hi Jabbuk. I like travelling very much and I found caches in Germany, Holland, France, Italy, Switzerland, Croatia and one even in Cuba. And my day record of founded caches is maybe 5 or 6 caches.

hi sorry about my mistakes but i am newcomer and i am not perfect..about sport..i do sport from my six professional and i am now 28 years old..sport is nice and important but be careful and everything musst you do with respect..my body a little destroyed..but i agree, sport is nice and more nicer is in the nature..so i wish youu all the best and be carefull..bye peter

I´m sorry for my English too. I know, it is more than terrible but I would like to say, or rather to write, that I love nature. I like spending time in the countriside and also the admiring of the beauty and wonder of trees, bushes and the sunset.
As regards the sport, I prefer rather the nature to sport. I don´t know why. Although the sport is considered to be the best thing in the world, I´m afraid of it in comparison with other people. In spite of the fact, that I sometimes turn at home, I don´t like the soccer or hockey and I can´t swim. But I would like to study at the university next (or this year) and I hope I will learn swim due to the danger of the drowing

I love nature, there's nothing better than walking through the countryside, watching all those beauties we were given by Mother nature. When I go for a walk, away from the civilization – to a forenst, meadow,… I feel like I was in a diferent world. Interesting feeling…
I like all kinds of sports, except lying and watching TV. :-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.