Help for English

TV Show TRAIN

Jeden slovní fotbal tu již probíhá, ale co třeba seriálový fotbal? Jak se takový seriálový fotbal hraje?

Přečtete si poslední název seriálu, který napsal hráč před Vámi. Např. FRIENDS.

Vy najdete jiný seriál, který s tímto nějak (jakkoliv souvisí), tedy např. má nějakého stejného herce, odehrává se ve stejném městě, má stejného tvůrce apod. Co seriály spojuje musíte napsat.

Příklad tedy:

Uživatel 0:

Friends

Uživatel 1:

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (the same actor – Matthew Perry – plays Chandler on Friends & Matt on Studio 60)

Uživatel 2:

The West Wing (the same creator – Aaron Sorkin)

Kdo bude pokračovat?

Brothers & Sisters (the same actor – Rob Lowe – plays Sam Seaborn on The West Wing and Robert McCallister on Brothers & Sisters

By the way, I'm really fond of this idea. Thumbs up.

Six Feet Under (the same actress – Rachel Griffiths – plays Sarah Walker on Brothers & Sisters and Brenda Chenowith on Six Feet Under)

Pushing Daisies (the name of both shows is an idiom conencted with DEATH)

Heroes (Both shows have the same producer – Bryan Fuller)

Alias (the same actor – Greg Grunberg – plays Matt Parkman on Heroes and Eric Weiss on Alias)

Felicity (Triple score! – Greg Grunberg again! this time as Sean Blumberg)

Lost (the same producer – J.J.Abrams)

Alias (the same actor – Terry O'Quinn, John Locke on Lost, F.B.I. Assistant Director Kendall on Alias )

Relic Hunter (the main heroines have the same first name – Sydney ) TTT

Ghost Hunters (the name of both shows has the word ‚hunter‘ in it)

Okay… let's try this:

GHOST WHISPERER (the name of both shows has the word ‚GHOST‘ in it)

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER (the same actress – Camryn Manheim – plays Delia Banks on Ghost Whisperer and plays Ellen Pierce in How I Met Your Mother (only one episode though))

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER (the same actress, Alyson Hannigan – Willow Rosenberg on Buffy, Lily Aldrin on HIMYM)

Dollhouse ( same writer-director Joss Whedon and also same actress and in this case producer Eliza Dushku – Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spin-off series Angel, Echo in Dollhouse )

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.