Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

My favorite serial is desperate housewives! :-)

I can see, reading your nickname. :-)

Prison break is the only option!

„Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.“ :-)

hey…exactly…Prison Break Forever..love this show…how did you enjoy 3rd season?the last ep seemed to me rather depressed…:)..and what is your fav character in PB?..
my favourite shows are Prison Break,Superna­tural,Cold Case,House..:D

WELL, THE 3RD SEASON CANT BE COMPARED WITH THE 1ST, WHICH WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME, NEVERTHELESS I HOPE ITS WAS NOT THE SERIES FINALE!

„THE ART OF THE DEAL“-IT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF- MICHAEL'S ABILITY OUTSMART SUSAN(THE MUSEUM ETC.)

NO DOUBT, MY FAV CHARACTER IS JOHN ABRUZZI(WAS)-THE MAN WHO KNEELS ONLY TO GOD!:-D

WHAT ABOUT U?

hehe…i dont know…i loved all seasons…i´ve found some great eps in each of them…the first one was great,that´s tr­ue..i watched it during one weekend :-D…at first i didnt like the second one,but then i got like it…about 8ep of 2nd season i started to enjoy that…and 3rd season was great,too…the most of all ep of 3rd season i loved ep10 and ep13..absolutely agree..i was amazed how mikey is smart one…set in the museum was great…and don´t worry…i´ve already read that we´ll have next season..season 4 ..they start with shooting on may…unfortunately it seems that 4th season is the last one..

heh…JOhn Abruzzi,John Abruzzi…loved him,too…he was perfect..actually i love all of them,because i think that actors were chosen well..they all are talented…but if i should tell you who is my favourite so i have three favorite actors(charac­ters)…i love Mikey(dont be afraid,i´m not some crazy girl,just drooling over him..just love him as actor and character),Alex and Whistler…lol.­.actually i like teddy,too..and love Susan´s quotes… :-)

Hi people, I absolutely agree with you cos a I love Prison Break so much! I can't tell which season was the best one and i'm looking for the next season :-)

Hello, I have to say that the best serial of all is LOST. Have you ever seen this serial? It´s great!!

Yes I have seen maybe two or three episodes but my sister was keen on this serial. In my opinion, the first season was quite interesting and well made but the others which followed weren't good enough as the first one. So I'm keen on my serial PB! :-D

My favourite serial is Prison break! I love it! Mostly Michael Scofield, his tatoo is amazing! But I had been very angry about the death of Sarah, but I read a report about 4th season two day before and I realised that Sarah is alive!!!! That is great, I am very happy 8-)

what kind of report?? I'm interested in it! :-)

Hi people
I am new here,my English is on start.Bat this the theme is vera interested.My favorite serial is Star gate.

to Barysek: ..oh i´ve read news about 4th season,too…have to admit that i´m disappointed and don´t wanna Sara be back…she was dead…and how would say Dean from Supernatural,lol:what is dead should stay dead… :-D ..anyway i´m happy that i see on here new people who are chatting…:)…
now if it´s true that Sara will be back(she would be kind of zombie for me,lol),i have to say that PB won´t be my fav show anymore…it´s non­sense …something like in Dallas…if you remember Bobby´s return after half year…LOL

I love Red Dwarf, (exactly Rimmer:-)) it's cool serial, full of inteligent humor :-D

Has anyone seen „IT crowd“? Fridays on CT2? Really GOOD!

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.