Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

Yeah, The IT Crowd is pretty funny :-D
„Is that MAC or Windows?“ „YES!“

The last episode called something like „Aunt Irma“ was awesome!

I saw „Aunt Irma“ episode, too. Hilarious and brilliant! Unfortunately, I missed yesterday's episode :-( .

So did I…

Hi all,
One of the best TV shows I have ever seen is definetely Dexter. The main character in this show (Dexter Morgan) is very unique. The combination of a police investigator (blood spatter analyst) and a serial killer in one person is truly remarkable.
I have to promote previous entries, because The IT Crowd made me laugh so many times that I even cannot count it. When Roy says „I'm disabled.“ I cannot stop laughing. The first episode of the second season is just the best. In my opinion The IT Crowd is better than Red Dwarf, but it is very close.

I love sitcoms – The IT Crowd, The Big Bang Theory and HIMYM. They are really but really cool. Do you know them? I know they aren't very famous but simply they are great.

Hi guys,

Each to his own but I daresay the best TV series ever is ER. It's a medical drama series set in County General Hospital in Cook County, Chicago. The very first episode run in 1994 and it's still being produced. No bloody violence, no romantic crap. That's what I like.

My favourite characters are Dr. Mark Greene, who unfortunatelly dies on the inoperable tumour in the 8th season, and Dr. John Carter who gets over the addiction and goes to Africa to save the Third World.

It's just must-see series which you shouldn't miss. Hope you will like it.

i dont know many series but I love heroes – i'm really looking forward to the third season. Adrian Pasdar is amazing…now I'm watching how i met your mother – also great serial. Sometimes i watch the simpsons on tv – I like the humour so I took part in the competition of futurama – but i didn't win…

Just wondering… there should be TV Show, not the serial, right?

SERIES, TV SHOW… je to jedno.

SERIAL je nějaké pásmo pořadů.

Ok, dík. :-)

Now I'm thinking about other tv series ROME. Does anybody know it? I think it's one of the best serials because it's showing almost the truth about Caesar and whole this epoch.

Rome is a good serial and funny is that Julius Ceasar is actually not the main character. Personally, I don't like ending of the story when Mark Antony goes to Egypt and lives there with the Queen Cleopatra.

Yeah it's quite commonplace. I like how just two men can easily change the faith of the hole empire. I know they aren't porobably real people but still it's funny…

2Thelvyn:

I only know HIMYM. I think it´s a pretty good TV show. But I like more Friends. :-)

The TV show I like most is probably Prison Break. Actually, it´s hard to choose only one. There are many I like most. One of them is Doctor Who or Stargate Atlantis, The O.C etc.

And The IT Crowd? Is it really so good? I heard from many people it´s an awesome show. But for some reason I´m too lazy to watch it. :-)

I agree, definitelly! Friends are the best but it´s a pitty that it is not possible to watch it in original, Czech version is quite poor, I must by it :-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.