Help for English

US Elections 2008

I was just wondering…

The US Elections are approaching, so, who's your favorite candidate?

I prefer Barrack Obama, but on the other side, Republicans have been doing a good work, so… :-) Well we'll see :-)

(btw. možná by nebyl špatný nápad udělat do reálií udělat článek o primárkách… někdy :-) )

We can celebrate, Obama is there :-D

It's good to hear that Obama won :-)

I supported Barack Obama from like January, so I am overjoyed that he won. I got up at 3 a.m. to watch the results live on MSNBC.com and cried, what a wonderful time to be alive!

Please could I ask you why you are so happy about that? Why is it so important for you? I don't care…

It will certainly affect the world-wide politic, so everybody should care of it…

As seqwence said – it affects politics as well as economy worldwide, also in terms of race it is hugely important (how far has America come from African-Americans not being allowed to certain public palces and treated unequally to this truly historic moment – impact on other minorities in US, too).
Barack Obama is a very interesting and inspiring person who can serve as an example of hard work and perseverance for all of us.

However, better combination would be if Obama was a republican… I know, you can torture me, you can BAN me, but this is my opinion so do NOT take it away :-) :-D

O.K, I -democrat/liberal (pro-choice, economy, gay marriages)- will refrain from saying anything

No, I didn't mean it that way…
Another solution – Republicans and democarts will merge into the one party. Tbe best of the best… and everyone will be satisfied :-)

It would be end of democracy then.

again: ha ha ha
8-)

Why are you laughing. I lived under one party rule for 20 years and it didn't looked like democracy. (they claimed they had been a selection of the best of the best as well) It doesn't matter where the people comes from if it is from liberals, labourists or conservatives or wherever – remember that power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely ;-)

I was just joking,… It's technically impossible… just joke :-)

Well, for those of you who are more invested in this – do you believe Hillary Clinton will in fact become the United States Secretary of State or is it just a rumour?
Anyone also following Barack Obama´s journey to the White House after the election? Sorry, I just wanna have somebody to talk to about this.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.