Help for English

exan connection

Hi,Leona. Today is Sunday,I cooked luch a now is studying English,too. My older son is Vojta and is 17 yers old. My younger son is Honza and he is 16 yers old. Both study high technical school.Thank you for the griff for studiying.Have a nice day. Marcela

Hi Leona and Marcela,
My name is Ivana. I am 40 years. I´m a doctor-oncologist, I have two children. The oldest child is Kate, she is twelve and my son Petr is nine. My husband is a key account- manager (early a teacher of mathematics and physics). I learn English in turns several years, but last year I began to learn more intensive. I have a wonderful teacher Eva, she is an university student and we undertand each other. Now I am helping my son with homework about cuckoo and I´m going to study English. Leona and Marcela, have a nice day, bye Iva
Tip: look at www.thefreedictionary.com

Hi!!! I am Kate… I am daughter havliiva… I am 12 years old and i study secondary grammar school. I like english because we have very, very, very good teacher! And…I like theatre and I like read books from Jacqueline Wilson. :-) So… I have brother Petr… He is good but naughty! 8-) I like fun and people. So… my mum is impatient, so… BYE, BYE :-D WRITE ME

Hi havliiva! :shock:

Hi, girls. I am sorry to have kept you waiting. Pleased to meet you,Ivana and Kate. Will you please correct me if I make a mistake. I dont have any opportunity to write English. I have learned English all day, today. I am very tired. My English is very stupid. I dont know what am I supposed to write. So for now bye, Leona

Hi everybody…My name´s Pavla, I´m 16 years old… I´d like to write with somebody in english, because my english isn´t as good as I´d like…I´ve been learning english 3 years already…We´ve got very crazy teacher at school and we can´t to make a sentence nearly :-D …So have a nice time…And bye for now :-)

Hi!I have a moment for write. I can´t English very well and Leona has a good idea correct our a mistake.Now I go because my husband wants have dinner. Bye!!!

Hi girls ( that was a very good salutation, then I felt young and well)
I´m glad of your answers. Today I had English lesson with my teacher Eva. I told you about this web, she said „very good“, but we have to pay attention to mistakes . But I hope , we are clever „girls“ and we will be English Champions. We will correct mutually ( I please everybody– correct! correct!)
My daughter Kate ( and son Peter) was at a hairdresser and now Kate feels as a princess., but now they are going to bed and I´m tired and I going to do my homeworks.Then in my bed I drop off with a medical book certainly. Bye!
Tip: look at www.enchantedlearning.com (English rather for children)

Hi I am king tenth and go to the toilets by

hello we are friends we love sports and play football and paly tennis and play floorball and basketball and play basseball and ride a bike we are very angry and furious

kral is vul
He is musle

Hi, my nick-name is Helis. I am interessting whit somebody to read. My english is very horribl :-( my emailadr. drabkova.h@seznam.cz

Hi everybody, I always begin English, but I have to keep it now. I can writte bad, I will be pleased, when somebody correct me. I am 36. I studied economy, I am unemployed now. I would like to go to England for work. But I have trouble mainly for listening. My friend was in USA, he worked as a cleaner in cinema. I said myself hurááá, but no such job in England. I have to learn else. I would like to say something to havliiva. Havliiva, you wrote homeworks – it shall be homework, homeworks can´t be. Are you a cancerologist? I would like to tell something. My grandmother had hen and ate lots of eggs all life. Then she had cancer. And a cook often cooked combination eggs and meat in a hospital. My grandmother was pleased. Maybe – eggs are life and meat is death. ????? Perhaps everybody another way. She recovered. I will watch TV now.

Hi girls – Leona, Marcela, Ivana. And hi everybody. My name´s Markéta and I would like to talk to you. I´m 39 and I have studied English for 5 years. I´m constant beginner but English is my hobby. I spend much time by PC and all time I´m taking various tests. I miss talking and writing.But now I have to go away. My family /husband and daughter/ wants me to prepare something to eat. I don´t like cooking very much. Have a nice evening. Bye, bye. :-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.