Help for English

exan connection

Hi, my name is Leona. I like studing English, but I´m sorry for my English. I´m learning English two maybe three years but I am permanently beginner maybe a bit better beginner. I would like to try this way learning English. Will you answer me? For now bye,bye Leona.

Hi, my name is Lucy, I´m 21 years old and I love English! If you like we can chat together. So Bye and let me know. Have a nice day!

Hi, how are you doing ? :--)

Let's put some English topic into fire. What about differences between U.S. and Uk. spoken English… mate or buddy?? I have spent in U.S over four months and I am in London now. I prefer U.S English becouse is more understandable for me and I don't piss into wind when I say that British don't speak English they do sing English. I have been studying English for more then 3 years and I'm and I will be still dissatisfied by my raw English. I wanna pay a compliment to creaters of these pages.. keep your great work for us here good luck… ss for my foults my English is in evolution…

to pakonik: I like British English (around London) more then U.S. English. It sounds better to me. But I live in Scotland and Scottish English is terrible :)

Hi, here is Leona again. I am 35 years and I have three children. Two boys and one daughter. My oldest son is fifteen, so teenager. My youngest child is little Mary she is four but she will be five on the 5th Februar. I´m an assistent of major. My husband is a bus driver. I am cooking dinner for my family and I´m going to studying English. Bye, bye, maybe tomorrow.

Hello, I'm interested what's your problem? There are many of us having trouble with English although we've been learning it for many years. I am not good at English as I'd like to be. I've got problem with listening and talking – I'm not used to do it. Maybe I'd like to chat with some girl/woman :-). I prefer e-mail to icq.

I think that British English is nicer; US English is far away from pure English for me. :idea:

Did you know that you can actually set up a separate discussion for each topic? Just an idea.

I knew the idea of „diskuzní fórum“ would be great. I agree with Voyta. For me British English sounds much better, especially when someone with PR English speaks. To be purely honest with you, for me, US English is like an artifitial Christmas tree. Its nice, it fullfils its purpose, but…you know what I mean, don´t you? :) As I am quite interested in The Lord Of The Rings I especially love the English spokenk in the Jackson´s film elaboration. It´s kind of I don´t know if old English, but anyway it could be called High English, becuse Gandalf and others, they speak so nice there including Sam :) Can you imagine LOTR in US English? I can´t. It sould be simillar to try to imagine The Fifth Mile in British English. Unthinkable! Don´t you think? :-D

You gotta be kidding. :-) I LOVE American English. I think British English is too cold, too detached, too distant… not as emotional and warm as American English.

Hi, my name is Olda and i´m 20. I´m lookig for someone, who speaks English. My icq is 363123825, please write to me at the soonest :-)

One man´s meat another one´s poison nebo jak to je :-)

Yeah, it sure is. :-)
Nah, I don't really mind British or Australian or any other kind of English. What a real challenge is, though, is to learn to immitate the different accents. That's what I like. I'm not really good at it but it's fun.

Hi,Leona.My name is Marcela and i very like studing English too.But I´m learning English only one year.I´m 38 years old and I have two children.I´m a laboratory medical technician and my husband George is coach of ice-hockey. By Marcela.

Hi, Marcelo. Nice to meet you. How are you? I am fine because today is Saturday. How old are your children and what are their names? What are you doing now? I am listening an old music and studying English. I love Help for English, I visit this server everyday. Today I was studying English from www.eeyore.uh.cz, this is nice server,too. Have a nice day. Bye, bye.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.