Help for English

exan connection

Hi,my ladies. It's about 21 p.m. I'm very tired, because I worked from 7 a.m to 6 p.m. Tomorrow I will work to 4:30 p.m. and then I go to my English lesson. I have to do my homework, now. I look forward to go to my nice bed. So for now bye,bye. Leona

Hi ,
What ´s up , girls ? I greet all women after thirty years old. I hope, that Leona is sitting now and she has a good time (her day was demanding). Pleased to meet you, Markéta , your an expression „constant beginner“ is apt. I´m a constant beginner too and I spend much time by PC too. Today my husband left for Slovenia with his company (he took skis with…our children laughed him) With my chilren we cooked dinner,next I did some gymnastic exercises after a long periode (again children laughed me!)
Sweda, welcome in this forum. I feel bad about your grandmother had a cancer, but your sentence about meat and eggs isn´t generally. This eatables have something wholesome too.
P.s.I don't know an apt „cancerlogist“ ?
Girls , bye, I look forward to your answers. Iva

Hi girls! :-) I´ve just returned from my job and I´m a little lazy after lunch. But NO sleeping! I should study English because I have got English lessons Mondays. But now I´m dancing with my daughter, she wants me to learn „waltz“.It is very funny, I cann´t dance at all. We are laughing both. I couldn´t be a stardance. :? And what are you planning for following weekend? Well, ladies, I have to say bye . Have a nice afternoon.Markéta

hi girls. I hope you don't mind that I'm only 21 and I can join your discussion. I decided to go to England and work there as an aupair to improve my English. so now I've been living in a small town called Wallingford which is near Oxford. and I like it. I look after a six-years-old girl and two boys who are 9 and 11 and they are quite nice… for the most part. they're at school at the moment so I'm enjoying some peace and quiet as their mum says :-D
I attend two English courses which are both free – thans to membership of European Union. I think it's great that I can study English without paying lot of money for it. and that's the reason I love this website too. of course that isn't the only reason 8-)
ok, have a lovely afternoon, pavla

Good evening, friends. I´m here again. But I had a problem one hour ago. My PC crashed, an electricity was switched off.Fortunately it is OK now.I greet Pavla. Can you tell me how long have you been in England and how did you get this work.I´ve got fifteen-year-old daughter and she often talks about it. Of course , she will be able to do this work in the future.
And now I have to iron, it is the most stupid work but nobody helps me. Bye, good night.Markéta

Hi everybody, Iva, I agree, that the combination meat and eggs isn´t generally. But it is true. It happened in 70th years. Pavla, it is well, you are contented there. We were going to a concert today. But we didn´t go there. It is bad weather outside.

hi all. well, I've been here since last September. and how did I get this job? when I decided to work as an aupair, I went to the agency called Coolagent (www.coolagent.cz). I needed some references and photos, the agency offered me 3 families and each of them called me. it was horrible because I had never had English call before. so I chose one family and had to pay about 1500CZK to the agency. but if I decided now, I would prefer finding family on my own. it's good when you have an agency which cares about you but you don't know what you can expect from a family. there's a good website anglie.co.uk where czech or slovak aupairs offer their english families (e.g. when they return to home) so you can get all information about family from the previous aupair. and it's free! that sounds as my favourite sentence :-) unfortunately, if your daughter was older, she could succeed to me in June :-D by the way, I watched online news from the Czech republic last night and the wind was terrible. I hope you're all alright

Hi girls!! I was at work from 6 a.m. on Thursday to 6 a.m on Friday and Í´m going to work at 6 a.m on Sunday.I´m very tired,because I must cook for my family.Pavla,my sister -in -law has been in England and she worked as aupair,too. She was very content.She can speak English very well but she lives far from here and she can´t help mi With English. Bye everybody!

Hi all. Thank you ,Pavla.Your informations are very useful, I make a note the web sites for the future. If I were younger I would like to work as an aupair in England.However, my present work is similar, I am a teacher at basic school.
But today is Saturday and I have to study English and do my homework. Fortunately, my husband is an excellent cook, so I don´t have to spend much time in the kitchen.
Bye,bye. Markéta

Hi everybody,
I watched a film „I waited on the English king“ yesterday. It was very nice. There wasn´t many people at cinema. Tickets are expensive now and so people wait for DVD or transmission on TV. It is the sad story though some moments are very joke. I won´t say more.
I know almoust anybody in England. I met a man on internet who went to England. He told me that he understands nothing, but his Czech and Polish co-workers translated him all. He works at a stock. He has been since November there and he was at home for Chrismas one week. Our English teacher says there aren´t long holidays in England and he has a good job.
My cousin was as au-pair in France, then she was married there. She lives in Brno now. A daughter of my mother´s collegue helped in pub in France and she has been married there. And my friend lives there too.
Markéta, you are a teacher at basic school? My mother works there too and she says that it is terrible. Some children are very disordely. I worked as a teacher at a secondary school for two years. I had a luck. I taught lots of time on the last classes and they were guite polite. They had already fear.
Bye.

Hi everybody :-D ! My name is Yaroslav and I´m 41.I´m chief of department.I star­ted learning english 8 years ago, when I attended 3 months course for beginners and then year later I attended 3 months course pre-intermediate. Unfortunately I didn´t continue studying as well as practically using english till last year.I attend english course now to improve me knowledges to utilize it, for example, to get a better job. I thought,I´m good in hearing and reading if I know the words :idea:. When I read your stories, I :shock: because I didn´t understand all. It was unpleasant :oops:. My speaking is not good too :-( because I don´t have practical experiencies… My wife Alena (39) is director assistant. She want to speak english too,she started learn english last year. We have two sons – Dominik 15, Benedikt 12. Both of them learn english in the school. Fortunately I don´t have to cook as most of you, so go to study. Good night 8-) . Bye! PS: How to make a paragraph in this editor?

Hi, my name is Martin and just like you, I want practice my knowledge of English. My main problem is find someone, who want talk with me in English. Well, maybe there is someone who has the same problem and wants to change it. If you are interested contact me on my e-mail. That's all for now and I'm looking forward for your reply.

Hi Martin, thank you for your offer. I´m busy now to write some E-mail, maybe later. You can write something here, if you want. For example about you, how old are you,what´s your job,family and so one.
Please, could anybody explain to my, what „exan connection“ means? By

Hello Yaroslav, I understand you are busy, so this type of conversation is possible, too. You know I'm Martin and what can I tell more about me? Well, I'm 25 and I study at Tomas Bata University in Zlin. Public administration and regional development is my studying subject, which, I think, is not popular subject like for example management a I think and hope I'll find easier job after my graduation. I like doing sport, almost any kind of sport, so, I spend much time in sweaty T-shirt. But I love it. But English is my hobby, too. I realize that without English and knowing no foreign language is very difficult to find some job in this day, so, I try to watch films in English, read some magazines or surfe on thi Internet and read some news. One day I opened this web sites and I think that are one of the best sites, which I have ever been visit. You can find here many information and refferences to other web sites. Well, that was pretty much about me and my opinion, so, what do you think?

Hi Martin,thank you for your introduction. It´s very nice,that you are studying in Zlin, because I was born in Zlin and I have there my relatives. So I come there one or two times per year. Your english is for my very good (or well), so I apologize for my mistakes.I think, you have been studying english many years,haven´t you?
I agree with you,this website is very good and I´m glad, there are people,who want to create it in their free time. Thank them.
I opened this website just yesterday,it´s fun­ny, isn´t it?
Have nice day, I am hurrying to my class now.(Is it right?).

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.