Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

Hi, my favourite serials are how i met your mother, big bang theory and friends. One week ago i started to watch the Lost, but i don´t understand why is it so favourit serial :? it´s sooo boring :-(

Elki4001:
Lost was so good and gripping because of all the mysteries that the writers presented to the viewers. I really got hooked on it, which doesn't happen to me often with TV series. However, I must admit that in the end, it turned out to be a pretty big disappointment considering that few of the puzzles presented by the makers of the series had been explained even though they had confirmed on many occasions that they were going to explain everything. Well, they didn't. They were just messing around with viewers hoping for achieving as high ratings as possible.

My favourite series is Prison break. This is amazing story. Have you seen new series Breakout Kings?

I saw only a couple of episodes but didn't think it was as good as Prison Break.

Homeland, Season 1, 10/10

Sherlock, S2, 11/10
Homeland, S1, 10/10

Sherlock S2 – amazing. I've seen Reichenbach Fall tonight. And I'm reading John's blog again…especially like this post: http://www.johnwatsonblog.co.uk/blog/12march („John, fetch me my revolver“)

Ok ok, I´ve changed my opinion after two series … The Lost are sooo interesting and exciting :D

Tonight's the last episode of Chuck ever. I'm gonna miss that show. How about you?

Dexter, season 6, 9/10

I didn't really like the whole religious lunatic thing, that was quite an unanticipated change. Also, the changes of characters were significant. Dexter's secret revealed. Let's see what happens in season seven.

Jan Kraus: I'm gonna miss it like hell. Too bad it dropped in the ratings, I love it. Quite a bummer…

Dexter, Season 6, 9/10 – Agree about that religious thing, it was weird and disgusting. But the next season is gonna be interesting enough.

Breaking Bad, Season 1–2, 10/10 – Just amazing. I knew about this show but didn't expect it to be that good.

Chuck, Season 5 (final season), 7.5/10

1. The X-Files – for sci-fi fans
    1. Red Dwarf – legendary British humor
    2. Yes, (Prime)minister! – as previous one
    3. Friends – you must watch

Friends, seasons 1–10, 10/10

There's nothing to say, the last five months have been a load of fun. Everybody must dream of having such a bunch of friends.

Can you recommend any difficult TV shows? I don't wanna those soap operas like 90210, Gossip Girl etc. I'm looking for something more challenging. It doesn't matter if it's American or British.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.