Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

I would like to reopen this topic. It would be interesting to know which series are popular among you nowadays. I watch Babylon 5 from the nineties and I really enjoy it.

I watch The Blacklist on Netflix.

Still TBBT and Columbo:)

The Man in the High Castle
Riverdale
:)
(But I have to admit, I watch both in German.)

I am really passionate about watching the both series of Hanna and I can't wait coming the next one .

Můj oblíbený americký seriál je „Friends“

My favorite TV series is Lock and Key. this was really amazing.

I've been watching Young Sheldon lately – nice spin-off of TBBT

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od evaoslik vložený před 11 měsíci

I've been watching Young Sheldon lately – nice spin-off of TBBT

Yeah, it's pretty good. What I appreciate is that there's no fake sit-com laughter and it's still funny.

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Marek Vít vložený před 11 měsíci

Yeah, it's pretty good. What I appreciate is that there's no fake sit-com laughter and it's still funny.

Marek – I watched some „Behind the scenes“ of TBBT and the laughter is not fake… They film it in front of live audience.....­.it's a little bit like theatre.....

My favourite TV shows is House MD, Friends

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od CeeCee vložený před 16 lety

I love Red Dwarf, (exactly Rimmer:-)) it's cool serial, full of inteligent humor :-D

I couldn't agree more.

Hi, everyone. Recently I've watched „Wednesday“ with subtiteles)

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Jane96 vložený před 11 měsíci

My favourite TV shows is House MD, Friends

Yeah, House is dope, too…:):) And it's actually very good for one's vocabulary regarding medical things, illnesses, hospitals...... 🙂

I love all the seasons. but winter is most favorite.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.