Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

If you want to see how New York City really looks like, try tv show called “How To Make It In America”. Probably not the best show I've ever seen, but I'm in love with NY :-) Lots of phrases and expresions included!

Hi, I'm 15 years old and I love Big Bang Teory and Dr. House. It's the best TV serials ever! :)

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Lucka Skrčená vložený před 12 lety

Let me add my two (and only) shows (got no time to watch more):
The Big Bang Theory – season 2 – do I really need to add anything at all?
Miranda – season 1 – love her British accent, she's a real show-woman. SUCH FUN! :-)

Big Bang season 1–5, realy good. I recommend. :)

I like Raj's new girlfriend :-)

(:F.r.i.e.n.d.s..:) No doubt.My winner for at least 20 years.:)

So see you.it´s Friends´ time:):)

My favourites are Breaking Bad (fantastic change of Walter White's character), then Dexter, HIMYM, TBBT, Homeland, I also really like The Big C. :)

HIMYM, Red Dwarf of IT Crowd are great, but since this May I've loved The Walking Dead. It's simply amazing, just try it. Action, moments when you don't breath, great characters, interesting story and that atmosphere… In few days there will be premiere of 4th Season and I swear if you will watch it, you will be glad for my hint :)

Doctor House is best, I think… :) <3

I like new series like Continuum or Under the Dome :)

My favorite is Homeland. Has anyone here been watching it?

Yep, heard about that. Actually I have just downloaded the whole series and I am just about to start watching it. From the reviews I have flicked though it should be pretty darn good! Gonna give it a try, anyway!

My fav serial is The walking dead now. Since I saw the first episode I can´t stop watching it . I look forward to new episodes every day !

I've been watching many shows for many years. In my opinion one of best show ever made is – The True Blood. I totally adore that style how they expose and show anything in a thrilling way. Some people say that this show is way over everyone's head. I just wish that this show would never be over! Another great show is American Horror story. Oh, I love it. So frightening! If you are not a pus*y you should totally watch it :)

I think that best serial it's such which represents as love so fun. Like for example How I met your mother or Friends. Each serial deserves to be watched, but these both sitcoms are best for me 

Sherlock's here again, rejoice . Who would tell a “high funktioning sociopath” could be so lovable 

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.