Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

2 MV: Great news!!! Thanks for ordering Miranda! :-D
2 Roman: very Bri'ish indeed. Can't wait for the third series. :-)

Breaking bad – Seasons 1–5, 10/10

Why on Earth do they have to cut it mid-season and air the rest next summer? Freaking americans :-x

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od Johnnie vložený před 12 lety

Breaking bad – Seasons 1–5, 10/10

Why on Earth do they have to cut it mid-season and air the rest next summer? Freaking americans :-x

Agreed :) I loved the mid-season finale. Now we have to wait the whole year for the rest…

Odkaz na příspěvek Příspěvek od JK vložený před 12 lety

Can you recommend any difficult TV shows? I don't wanna those soap operas like 90210, Gossip Girl etc. I'm looking for something more challenging. It doesn't matter if it's American or British.

Mad Men, The Sopranos – these TV series aren't a soap opera for sure! Try it!

Well, I like Stargate, Once upon a time,True Justice,Sweating Bullets and Nikita (2010) :-)

My favourite series is How I meet your mother :) it is excellent series..

Once Upon a Time – two days, 11 episodes, I am totally hooked…

I love The Big Bang Theory but the last season isn't really that good :-? I'm looking forward to seeing how the relationship between Penny and Leonard will continue…any TBBT fans here? 8-)

so…I'd like to recommend you all a TV serial which is called The breaking bad, at least try to watch the first episode, you won't regret that..

I have been sick since yesterday and I just watched all the episodes of “Once Upon a Time” I could get. I was frustrated when I found out the second season isn't finished yet! It will try my patience badly to wait for upcoming episodes… At least I enjoyed the quizes and trivias here: http://beta.abc.go.com/…-time/trivia

Friends and again Friends(thu)

I like New Girl starring Zooey Deschanel, 2 Broke Girls and Suburgatory. My favorite series from the nineties are Freaks and Geeks (Jason Segel, Seth Rogen, James Franco, Busy Philipps, …) and My So-Called Life (Jared Leto, Claire Danes). Right now I'm watching Cuckoo (British sitcom which has 6 episodes so far).

I'm really loving LAGUNA BEACH right now. I've seen it before… now watching for the second time and having a great time. It's my ‘guilty pleasure’ as they say.

My favourite TV show is America's next topmodel :)

I've just fallen for All Creatures Great and Small. Every episode reminds me how much I loved James Herriot's books. The casting is absolutely perfect, you have to laugh as soon as you see Tristan's face expressions…

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.