Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

Jan Kraus: Sherlock, Jekyll, The Crimson Petal and the White and Spartacus (both are a quite explicit), Game of Thrones, Napleon Dynamite (if you've seen the movie), Californication (great for cultural refferences), American Horror Story (for horror movie lovers), Breaking Bad, Dexter, Uk version of Shameless, Community.

And my personal favourite Avatar: The Last Airbender – has well written dialogues, each character is complex you get to admire even villains, great jokes. Storyline is well structured and the series is finished with an amazing finale. The whole show has very few filler episodes and there is only one episode I don't enjoy very much. And trust me, I am very critical and hard to please.

Thanks for the tips :)

Suits, Season 1, 8/10. Despite not being an enthusiast for series, I have to say I really liked this one.

My favourite serial is Hercule Poirot. I love detectives!!

Chuck, Season 5, 9/10

Damn, I'm really gonna miss this show. Didn't much like this season's finale, though.

My favourite serial is Star Gate:-) yes, and jack o´neill is the best. I like his houmour.

I like serial Street. The people are very sympathetic, their stories are interesting.

TV Shows I have watched recently:

Alphas – 7/10 – It centers on people with supernatural abilities, I've always liked that :)

Nikita, Season 2, 7/10 – Not bad, action fast-paced tv series.

Person of Interest, Season 1, 8.5/10 – We are being watched every day of every week. I recommend this one, really interesting.

Newsroom, Season 1, 10/10 – I've seen only one episode of this new HBO series but I can say it's brilliant.

How I Met Your Mother, Season 7, 8/10 – I thought this season was quite funny and enjoyable. I loved the finale.

Let me add my two (and only) shows (got no time to watch more):
The Big Bang Theory – season 2 – do I really need to add anything at all?
Miranda – season 1 – love her British accent, she's a real show-woman. SUCH FUN! :-)

Yes, yes, yes, I love Miranda! :-)

Thanks for the tip… Miranda ordered.

A great tip indeed, I saw a couple of minutes on Youtube and was in stitches the whole time :)

But beware! It's very Bri'ish! :-)

I think that the best TV series is Misfits. It is really amazing. Wild, funny, interesting, unusual… I really recommend watching it. It is about 5 young people who are doing community service, but one day, there will be the storm and they will attain supernatural abilities. Then I used to watch Vampire diaries but I do not expect older and men to like it :D. HIMYM everbody knows. Gossip girl too but it is a little bit boring even for me. I started to watch Pretty little liars recently, so I will not evaluate it yet, because after 5 parts it will not be really fair. But I like it for this time. You may like Continuum or new series with Charle Sheen Anger Management.
(Sorry for my bad english and sorry for repeating recommendation)

shinnie: I totally agree with you on Misfits. I tried Continuum but I got sick as a parrot after several episodes. At first it seemed really promising but the plot development was quite poor.

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.