Help for English

US Elections 2008

Lot of people are :-)
Have you seen his youtube-speech ? :-)

The last one to the U.S. citizens? Yeah, I saw that. I also saw the latest press conference where he even managed to be really funny, I thought that was cool 8-) Currently I am wondering about the cabinet posts as well as the dog :-D

Yeah, its reshuffle… looking forward to it :-)
But as mater of fact, I like Condolize Rice :-) She's nice (her personality) :-)

Yeah, she is, but I just can´t imagine Hillary in her place. Someone like Kerry should get that position, it was him who let Barack speak at DNC 2004 convention, which sort of made him famous among politicians and started his career, so he should be grateful and not forget about old friends … Him and Hillary had so many differences when it comes to diplomacy and talking to states such as Iran, I just don´t get this … his motivation for offering her the position …

where did you read it, by the way? :-)

Which one of the things mentioned above? I am hooked on CNN and MSNBC.com, so probably on one of those sites 8-)

Obama has a rough path ahead of him. Bush screwed up ALOT and I think we can all agree on that. Now Obama has to fix all that especially the economy. Though I worry about him…he is the first black president in the Unites States and while people already learned to accept each other for who they are and what they look like there are still plenty of people who'd like to see him dead.

I think Taliban and all the other terrorist groups are going test him in the near future. The worlds eyes are upon him…we can hope he'll be better than Bush.

Now it's his turn to carry the torch.

What a weight to have on your shoulders.
I sincerely hope nothing happens to him on January 20th, with as many as 3 million people coming to see his inauguration…

ohh…i hoped that McCain will be a winner.....i rather supported republicans.....but i think that Obama will be a good president.....

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.