Help for English

Picture description

To by bylo fajn, už se těším :-)

Why the hell isn't Chevy's misspelled title „Picture describtion“ corrected yet? Hmm???
If you google „describtion“ or „subscribtion“ you will see that even the native speakers make these stupid mistakes, by the thousands and thousands. They obviously (and logically IMO) think that if you're describing something you're giving describtion.

How many of Marek Vít's students, upon seeing this title, now think likkewise? Probably quite a few.

I'm leaving for Hawaii on Tuesday and I won't be here for quite some time, and if I knew that Marek, Peter or one of their underlings were ready to do me a little favor before I go, I'd ask them to CORRECT that. Not for me, but for their students.

Thank you!
:-)

Good luck in Hawaii, Rudyard! And I hope to see you on HfE soon! 8-)

And even czech speakers make really stupid mistakes, don't you think, Rudy??? Třeba ta tvoje slavná „Angličtina“ s velkým A nebo „Čeština“ s velkým Č… :-D
Rudíku, pomlč! ;o) Good luck in Hawaii! Snad ti tam za to tvoje hnidopišení nic neudělaj!;o)

Jo, a nebudeš si náhodou pořizovat nějaký vidoe nebo aspoň audio??? Že by mohla být docela sranda slyšet Rudíka, jak učí lidi na Havaji správně mluvit a vysvětluje jim, jakýpak dělaj chyby a v čem všem by se ještě mohli zlepšit!!! :-D :-D :-D

:-D
8-)

Co Marek Twain říká o Havaji, se ptáte?:-) On píše:

„The loveliest fleet of islands that lies anchored in any ocean.“

„This is the most magnificent, balmy atmosphere in the world–ought to take dead men out of grave.“

„It is the only supremely delightful place on earth.“

To je i dnes 100% pravda!

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.