Help for English

exan connection

Hi everybody, I would like to share some useful information from my yesterday's English course with you. It's all about pronunciation. Our teacher told us a story about one of his students, the student heard a conversation of two English men in the London underground and then he wrote it on a blackboard. It was: „Janata min?“ He asked if it was a name of somebody or something and the teacher told him: „No, it's just our English, because English people are very lazy so when they speak, they abbreviate all words in a sentence.“ In fact, „Janata min?“ is „Do you know what I mean?“ :-D Our teacher wants us to speak this way! He said, it was the natural English. And here is the paradox, when you pronounce each word very carefully, English people don't understand you!

Hi everybody, [/br] to PavlinkaH: that is funny! [/br] I read something recently : (maybe it’s widely known, but I haven’t ever heard it) So, when some party is BYOB, that means BRING YOUR OWN BOTTLE (BOOZE) – simply if one wants to drink there some alcohol, will has to brink one’s own :-D [/br] by

Hi, I wrote an article about our visiters at the weekend yesterday, but nothing is here! It was lost. :o

Sorry for the inconvenience. We moved the whole website to a new server and it seems that some data have been lost. PLEASE post it again. This shouldn't happen again…

Hi, so how was a weekend? Did you enjoy snow? But now it looks like never snowing before, almost all snow is melted and roads and pavements are in mess because of scavenging. I hate this stuff, snow could keep longer. Well, I hope it will not freeze, because there will be an ice on roads and there will be lots of accidents. Will see, how it end up.

Hi everybody,
now again what we did last weekend. It was nice. My sister and her family came to us. Their small daughter is two and half. She is very cute and dexterous. She likes repeating all words. She has rich fantasy, so sometime it is funny. My sister celebrated her birthday. I made a tarte and we were in a restaurant Saturday evening. Then we were in a swimming-pool next day. I met my friend there. What a surprise! They went home on Sunday after lunch.

Hi girls,
I red your discusion and I want to write with you to. My english is terrible. So I will be pleased if somebody will see my mistake, she (or he)can repare them. I´m 27 year old, and I have two children(girls). This older have 6 years and younger 4 years . I´m had of swiming school, so I spend a lot of my time in my work, and in the evening I care about my family and sometimes learn english. So if you want you can write me. Bye bye.

Hi girls and mothers,itś great to have an opportunity to write with other people – english „beginners“. My name is Markéta, I am 31, I have one daughter, she is 6, and son is celebrating his 4 on 5th May. I´m going to find a job to September and start to work again. I need to improve my English to get good job. I decided to study English intensiv so I´ve gone to English lessons since last September. This website is marvellous, I think it helps us to be masters or to well talk in English at least. Please, excuse my „czech“ english. Enjoy your evening, I´m going to bed itś 10,53 p.m.. Markéta

Hi,is here anybody?

No. We're studying English :-D :shock: :-D

Hello, where are you all?

Hi terka!
:-D

Terko?? :-)

wow
hi linda

what shell we do now?

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.