Help for English

Penfriend

hello, I would like write with somebody in
English, but my word-stock isn´t big.

Hi all,

Im Paul and I would like to write with someone in English to improve me English. My English is very bad :oops: Pls , if is here somebody how can write to in english, pls let me know :-)

My private email adress
duckman@post.sk

I started to write in English with my friend, using icq and i have to tell you that it is just great and even if he isn't a native speaker I learnt a lot in our discussions 8-)

I think it is a very good idea to write with someone in english. You can improve you english skills a lot. I was in touch with a chinese girl few months ago. She was not very good at english, but even so I really enjoyed it and it gave me a lot of new information and it helped me to improve my communication skills in english.
If there is someone who would like to share his/her thoughts with me, I will be glad to talk to you using emails, ICQ or MSN. Just send me a message.

Hi! I'm Martina. I live in Ostrava and i'm 22 years old. I´m looking for a penfriends (female) from all around the world. I am a student of university. My hobbies are dance, music, programming, books and my dog. I like meeting new people… And I want to improve my english. I have msn, ICQ and Skype.
If you want, write me. I´m looking forward. Bye

Hi,Can i have one question? Do you know some webpage.Where you can talk about English with English people? Thx for answer.

englishbaby.com

Thx´seqwence and have you got a profil on this webpage?

Of course I do. :-) Guess my nickname! :-D

So is here anybody?

So is here anybody?

Hello guys,
how are you? I found who can speak with me in English and learn grammar etc. I have Skype. Write me. My email is ilithyia@seznam.cz and I give you more info. Byby

englishbaby.com ..ad tento odkaz chat je plny 17letych turku a bulharu (nic proti nim teda) kteri se chtej akorat bavit o lechitvych vecech…coz teda nebyla moje cilova skupina

jestli muzu doporucit seriozni stranky tak preferujuhttp://pen-partners.com/ nasla jsem si starsiho americana zijiciho v Mexiku a musim rict ze uz jen za tyden citim jak se zlepsuju, opravuje me a vysvetluje jednotlive fraze, poradil mi skvely vykladovy slovnik a vubec je to velcie prinosne

qwiti:
Zapomněla jsi dodat, že bez placené registrace nelze nikomu poslat ani vzkaz. Škoda. :-(

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.