Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

You are sure about Sara or you just guess? (and wish)

I heard it too that Sara's returning. Check this out:

http://www.prison-break.cz/novinky.php?…

Finally! I honestly stopped watching in the middle of season three because of her death. Hopefully they will come up with a good explanation 8-) When is season 4 of PB supposed to start airing in the USA?

September 1, 2008 :-)

Thanks. BTW Does anyone know why it´s always in fall that they start airing new episodes? Throughout summer they always have reruns (except for Atlantis) and in autumn and winter I don´t know what to watch first (Battlestar, PB, Heroes)… I just don´t like the way they plan this. :-( Doesn´t it bug you, too?

I just think that lots of people are on holiday so…they can't watch it.

Yeah, I don't like it too. School starts in September and I don't have time to watch all these shows. :-)

Well, I usually get series on DVD so I don't really care. I watch the whole season when it comes out on DVD, an episode a day. I don't even download them from the net anymore.

I love Red Dwarf :) Black Books and Basil Brush :) basil brush is a comedy serial for children :) something like ALF .. do you remember it from your childhood ;) ?

McKay: Yees :) Dr Who :) a great British serial .. It is a new version of the old one .. I used to watch it with „my“ children when I worked in UK. it is a pitty that we can´t watch it on the BBC website ´cause it´s blocked for us :( .. maybe I can ask my English friends to send my it on DVD´s ..

I love The Simpsons, Friends and Desperate housewifes, too. :-)

i saw you were talking about One Tree Hill and HIMYM…i have to disagree that it would be worse then friends(of course,everyone has to consider on his own)..i´m laughing all the time when im watching HIMYM and love Barney and his lines..OTH is also great show…i can´t say that it got me after the first episode..no way…actually pilot wasn´t too good,but then it gets better with every ep…on the other side,sometimes it annoys me that there is too much drama there..
right now im watching second season of heroes and really love it…first season was great and second looks also very cool..then new episodes of supernatural start up tonigh :-D i cant wait to watch it…then i´m gonna download new eps of Gossip girl – i can recommend this show,too…it´s quite interesting and unusual…Prison Break is already broadcasting,but im not sure if i wanna watch it anymore

I finished the second season of HEROES yesterday. There were so many bonus features on the DVDs! I loved the alternate ending of the season. If the writers hadn't gone on strike, SEASON 2 would have taken an interesting turn. I can't wait to see what's going to happen in SEASON 3. But I'm gonna wait till the end of the season and get it on DVD again.

The same goes for SUPERNATURAL. Gonna wait.

Gossip Girl was fine the last season… I already have three episodes from Season 2 in my computer but I've only seen the first one.

Have you guys seen the new 90210 show? When I was a teenager, I used to watch the old Beverly Hills series (everyone did then)… so I was kind of interested in what they're going to do with the brand new 90210. I've seen three episodes so far… it's good, a typical teen drama.

i wish i had original dvds,but it´s quite expensive and moreover this waiting…im not really patient one :oops: :-D …but i believe that bonuses are worth it..:)

i´m gonna download first episode of SPN tonight or tomorrow..im curious how it´s gonna continue with Dean and all hell thing..

i should download new eps of gossip girl…i enjoyed first season and now i have to find some free time to download eps of 2nd season…i´m watching too many shows,lol…

wow,that sounds interesting…i ha­vent heard about it…brand new beverly…it could be fine…i used to watch „old“ beverly,too

I am kind of interested in the new 90210 too. I haven't seen it yet. But I'll try it out.

i´m gonna try it,too…i´m just not sure if it´s already on the internet…:)

BTW i already watched new episode of SPN…it was awesome!!all fans of this show should totally see that :-)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.